“The assembly was very clear and gave positive messages out to the children. There was plenty for the children to think about and the host had good control of the children throughout, using variou..
Booking our services
- Please click here for our current charges.
- Please click here for our terms & conditions, and details of cancellation charges.
- Please click here for our pre-visit checklist before you come.
The maximum number of pupils that can be accommodated for a workshop is normally 35, please see our workshops page for specific details.
Please contact the Open Centre on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Name of the School or Organisation
- Your name
- Group Size
- Age range
- Where would you like to visit? Or What would you like to do?
- Any additional needs
- Do you have a particular theme or focus you would like to explore further through your visit/activity?
(Please note our office hours are 9am – 4pm – Monday to Friday but during busy times the office may be unmanned so please leave your name and number on the answering machine and we will get back to you as soon as possible.)
Please bring a donation (£5 for each group) for each place of worship visited.